This was a very interesting BUZZ that I found today and wanted to share with you.
Created by Red Giant’s Lead Designer Leo Hageman, the short video walks viewers through how to use Red Giant’s free digital contact lens project file featuring a hundred different eye presets, based on characters from Hollywood movies and TV shows, including Storm’s changing eyes in X-Men, dead zombie eyes from The Walking Dead, the infamous ice blue eyes of the Night King of Game of Thrones, and more from The Mummy, The Witcher, Dune and plenty of others.
Leo covers the tools in VFX Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and Universe, from how to track objects in an instant or add just the right amount of glow for a creepy effect, to denoising footage for the perfect horror movie look.
Grab the project files on the tutorial page here. NOTE: there are two versions of the project file. One that uses only native effects in Adobe AE CC2019, and a much cooler enhanced version that uses VFX Suite and Magic Bullet Suite.
In this tutorial, Leo uses the following tools from Red Giant:
- VFX Spot Clone Tracker: Spot Clone Tracker is a tool for lightning-fast, simple object removal with a built-in tracker for moving footage. Easily fix blemishes or remove small, unwanted items. Spot Clone Tracker is easy to use and even matches your lighting automatically, with options for how it clones light, color, and texture.
- VFX Supercomp: Super comp is a compositing environment that makes it easy to create complex, seamless composites. In Supercomp, light and atmospheric effects interact with all layers and elements of a scene in a far more natural way, and with far less pre-composing in After Effects than ever before.
- VFX Optical Glow: Optical Glow is a blazing fast, drop-dead gorgeous, photo-realistic glow effect for use in professional visual effects and motion graphics, for use in After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- VFX Primatte Keyer 6: Primatte Keyer is a powerful tool for fast, automatic chroma-keying. Whether using a green screen or blue screen, Primatte Keyer’s auto-compute algorithms can often pull a perfect key automatically, with a new user interface and clean up tools that make it easy to select and separate the background and foreground.
- Magic Bullet Colorista IV: Magic Bullet Colorista IV provides professional color correction for filmmakers, turning Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects into a high-speed professional color grading environment.
- Magic Bullet Looks: Magic Bullet Looks is designed to give filmmakers powerful looks and color correction, with over 200 fully-customizable Look presets and over 40 tools to customize or build new Looks. Get the best, most-intuitive color correction experience in the industry.
- Magic Bullet Renoiser: Get cinematic texture and film grain with Magic Bullet Renoiser. Restore texture and noise to overly processed digital video. Give any footage a true-to-life 35mm, 16mm, or Super 8 film grain.
- Red Giant Universe: Red Giant’s collection of GPU-accelerated video effects and transitions plugins for motion graphics artists and editors, Universe boasts over 80 tools supported across eight host-applications.
Request a Media Review Kit or Briefing
Members of the media are invited to review any individual tools or product suites from Red Giant.
For more information or to request a product review kit or a private press briefing with a Red Giant executive, please contact Nick Govoni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is 360 VR Video?
360 video is a video that is recorded in all directions at the same time with multiple cameras. The videos are stitched together either internally in the camera or externally using special software.
It then forms one spherical video that is controlled by the viewer, enabling them to look up, down, right or left at their discretion.
Is 360 Video Virtual Reality?
I want you to be the judge.
Recommended MicroSD Card for use with the Fusion 360 camera
How are you watching your 360 VR Video?
Are you watching on your PC?
Is it Facebook? YouTube? Veer.TV ?
Or better still, are you using your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with your Samsung Gear VR Headset?
Leave a comment below. Let us know what you like or don’t like. If you have seen a 360 VR video that you think is awesome, tell us, and we will feature it.
What type of VR Headset do you own? Or do you watch with your computer? Smartphone?
And if you are looking for 360 Video Production Services, contact Al Caudullo email@example.com
With 37 years of Media experience, we can Deliver More for You in 360 Video. Click here to see what our customers say about our work
Utilizing state of the art technology, Al Caudullo, and his team has been delivering award-winning compelling productions spanning the globe. Exotic destinations blended with unique cultural experiences give viewers an experience like no other.
From vibrant American cities like San Francisco and Las Vegas to the isolated mountains of Mongolia. From ancient civilizations of Cambodia and Myanmar to the lush resorts of Southeast Asia and beyond. All from the comfort of your living room.