This was a very interesting BUZZ that I found today and wanted to share with you.
Portland, OR – August 1, 2019 – Fans of the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things” can keep the show going while it’s on hiatus thanks to the latest VFX tutorial from Red Giant: How to recreate the Mind Flayer.
In this short, fun video, Seth Worley, the writer, and director behind Red Giant Film hits including “Plot Device” and “Old/New,” shows visual effects artists and motion graphics designers how to recreate the monster-villain, the Mind Flayer, from the iconic final shot of Stranger Things season two.
If you enjoy it, be sure to check out Seth’s previous insanely popular tutorial on turning a real-world environment into the Upside Down.
- VFX Supercomp: Super comp is a compositing environment that makes it easy to create complex, seamless composites. In Supercomp, light and atmospheric effects interact with all layers and elements of a scene in a far more natural way, and with far less pre-composing in After Effects than ever before.
- Trapcode Particular: Create organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more After Effects. Now with Fluid Dynamics.
- Trapcode Tao: With tools to generate complex procedural 3D geometries using built-in auto paths, mask shapes, and the motion from 3D lights, Trapcode Tao brings new depth to motion graphics projects.
- Magic Bullet Looks: Magic Bullet Looks is designed to give filmmakers powerful looks and color correction. With over 200 fully-customizable Look presets and over 40 powerful tools to customize or build new Looks, it’s the most-intuitive color correction experience in the industry.
- Magic Bullet Colorista IV: Magic Bullet Colorista IV provides professional color correction for filmmakers, turning Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects into a high-speed professional color grading environment.
- Universe Camera Shake: Red Giant’s plug-in for adding simulated handheld camera motion to footage.
What is 360 VR Video?
360 video is a video that is recorded in all directions at the same time with multiple cameras. The videos are stitched together either internally in the camera or externally using special software.
It then forms one spherical video that is controlled by the viewer, enabling them to look up, down, right or left at their discretion.
Is 360 Video Virtual Reality?
I want you to be the judge.
Recommended MicroSD Card for use with the Fusion 360 camera
How are you watching your 360 VR Video?
Are you watching on your PC?
Is it Facebook? YouTube? Veer.TV ?
Or better still, are you using your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with your Samsung Gear VR Headset?
Leave a comment below. Let us know what you like or don’t like. If you have seen a 360 VR video that you think is awesome, tell us, and we will feature it.
What type of VR Headset do you own? Or do you watch with your computer? Smartphone?
And if you are looking for 360 Video Production Services, contact Al Caudullo firstname.lastname@example.org
With 37 years of Media experience, we can Deliver More for You in 360 Video. Click here to see what our customers say about our work
Utilizing state of the art technology, Al Caudullo, and his team has been delivering award-winning compelling productions spanning the globe. Exotic destinations blended with unique cultural experiences give viewers an experience like no other.
From vibrant American cities like San Francisco and Las Vegas to the isolated mountains of Mongolia. From ancient civilizations of Cambodia and Myanmar to the lush resorts of Southeast Asia and beyond. All from the comfort of your living room.