LG shows a broad range of exciting new 3D devices at the IFA 2010. The highlight at the LG booth is probably the 180-inch Plasma 3D TV prototype. Besides this monster 3D Plasma TV, LG also introduces a new 3D Plasma that we will actually be able to buy at the IFA 2010. The LG PX950N is LG’s first Plasma 3D TV and the first TV in the world to receive 3D THX Certification, the ultimate recognition for cinema-quality 3D on a TV. For a truly outstanding 3D picture, 600Hz Max Sub-field Driving ensures smooth viewing of even the fastest action sequences, while LG’s 3D Panel phases out light faster to produce images that are practically blur free.
What’s more, the LG PX950N Plasma TV’s self-illuminating pixels enable a wider viewing angle, meaning viewers can see complete, smooth 3D images wherever they choose to sit or even lie down in the living room. In addition, the PX950N supports the Multi Picture Format (MPF) function, enabling users to connect their 3D cameras to the TV and view their 3D pictures directly on the big screen.
Along with the FULL LED models, the PX950N provides effortless, seamless connectivity through NetCast, DLNA certification and a wireless AV link. With these functions, viewers will have access to a growing range of 3D movies and shows, whether they’re online or stored in home digital libraries.
LG also exhibits the brand new LEX8 and LEX9 3D TVs at the IFA 2010.
The IFA 2010 Consumer Electronics Show will take place in Berlin from September 3rd to September 8th. The IFA 2010 is celebrating the 50th edition and we will be reporting about all the new announcements. Stay tuned for tons of 3D TV related news.
- Related Blogs on 180 inch Plasma 3D TV
- LG To Display 3D THX Certified Plasma Television During IFA …
- LG to be being presented 2.9mm raucous 3D OLED TV, 180–inch plasma …
- LG shows 180–inch Plasma 3D TV Prototype at IFA 2010 | Film Blog
- Which HDTV should I go for LDC, Plasma, LED or 3D? | HDTV Series
- Related Blogs on 3d
- 3D landscape in HTML5 canvas | Seb Lee-Delisle
- Related Blogs on 3d technology
- HDI concocts 100-inch laser-based 3D HDTV, calls rivaling …