Now that we’ve had a couple months to wrap our minds around the Tron Legacy concepts shown at San Diego Comic-Con, we can start thinking about what this actually means for the upcoming live-action 3-D sequel to the classic 1982 movie.*
- TRON LEGACY 3D will feature a 1982 version of Bridges thanks to the technology that de-aged Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- 2. Double the Bridges, double the Dude. Not only does Bridges appear as his younger self, he also plays a second, older character as well.
- The TRON LEGACY 3D world trumps the Internet. So after Kevin Flynn and Tron (Bruce Boxleitner) beat the Master Control Program in the first movie, the digital world continued to evolve.
- Taking light vehicles off road. Highlight of the 1982 movie, of course, were the light-cycle races. As evidenced by concept footage screened at D23 and Comic-Con, they’ve been significantly enhanced.
- Even the title evolved. The first time the test sequence screened at Comic-Con in 2008, the title of the movie was TR2N.
- Related Blogs on 3d
- flawed:LOGIC » Blog Archive » VideoTrace – 3D modelling using real …
- 3D landscape in HTML5 canvas | Seb Lee-Delisle
- ESPN to Test 3D Production of USC at Ohio State College Football …
- Related Blogs on 3d movie
- Halloween 3D Gets Writer and Director – Screen Rant
- Joe Dante's 'The Hole' Movie Named Best 3D Film At Venice Festival …
- Related Blogs on about tron
- Audi e-tron available for "virtual test drives" on PlayStation …
- Federal Grants