Today, Maxon announced its line-up of speakers for the October 3D and Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. This month’s event will take place on October 13th and will feature yet another impressive selection of motion graphic designers and Cinema 4D experts who will showcase their favorite tips and tricks of the trade to help improve workflows and access the full capabilities of the Maxon suite of tools.
Last month saw new updates to nearly every application within the company’s Maxon One product offering. This included significant new functionality for Cinema 4D R25 and Trapcode Suite 17, the addition of the recently acquired Bang muzzle flare generator to the VFX Suite 2 features, the introduction of Redshift RT, and essential compatibility updates for many other products.
This latest edition of the 3D and Motion Design show will give viewers the chance to further explore the benefits and new opportunities provided by these changes. The show, as always, kicks off with the latest Maxon news and updates – and a few surprises are expected.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Elly Wade is a UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist who loves to set up fast ways to create beautiful mograph designs with quick workflows for combining them with After Effects.
- Matt Umney is another expert software trainer for Maxon who specialises in Cinema 4D. As well as producing a range of animation and motion design online tutorials, he is also an experienced lecturer in Art and Design and is always looking for exciting new challenges.
- Chris Schmidt is a longstanding Cinema 4D legend who channeled his expertise to become the founder of Rocket Lasso, which has provided numerous workflow-enhancing plugins and tutorials for the Maxon Cinema 4D community for many years. Chris can also be found on Twitch every Wednesday, as he dives into an endless variety of topics and tackles questions live from the audience.
- Jonathan Winbush is a Hollywood-based motion graphics artist and founder of Winbush Immersive, with over a decade of experience working in a wide array of mediums from traditional television to virtual, augmented, and mixed reality. He enjoys pushing creative boundaries and since 2006 has worked on a number of exciting and high-profile projects for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel, and others.
- EJ Hassenfratz is a multi-Emmy-winning freelance motion design artist and Cinema 4D Master Trainer based out of Denver, CO. His love for art started back in his youth while playing Mario Paint on SNES and constantly drawing anime. Self-taught in animation and 3D design, EJ started Eyedesyn as a way to give back to the creative community and create tutorials that were accessible to anyone of any level of experience. He currently works as a Creative Director at School of Motion.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects, and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation, and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design, and filmmaking tools, the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and the intuitive forger mobile sculpting app.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
What is 360 VR Video?
360 video is a video that is recorded in all directions at the same time with multiple cameras. The videos are stitched together either internally in the camera or externally using special software.
It then forms one spherical video that is controlled by the viewer, enabling them to look up, down, right or left at their discretion.
Is 360 Video Virtual Reality?
I want you to be the judge.
Recommended MicroSD Card for use with the Fusion 360 camera
How are you watching your 360 VR Video?
Are you watching on your PC?
Is it Facebook? YouTube? Veer.TV ?
Or better still, are you using your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with your Samsung Gear VR Headset?
Leave a comment below. Let us know what you like or don’t like. If you have seen a 360 VR video that you think is awesome, tell us, and we will feature it.
What type of VR Headset do you own? Or do you watch with your computer? Smartphone?
And if you are looking for 360 Video Production Services, contact Al Caudullo firstname.lastname@example.org
With 37 years of Media experience, we can Deliver More for You in 360 Video. Click here to see what our customers say about our work
Utilizing state of the art technology, Al Caudullo, and his team has been delivering award-winning compelling productions spanning the globe. Exotic destinations blended with unique cultural experiences give viewers an experience like no other.
From vibrant American cities like San Francisco and Las Vegas to the isolated mountains of Mongolia. From ancient civilizations of Cambodia and Myanmar to the lush resorts of Southeast Asia and beyond. All from the comfort of your living room.