Coming out The New Continuum FCP Plugin with Fast Cinematic Effect From Boris FX that allows Final Cut Pro editors to quickly add Hollywood style.
Boris FX’s Continuum FCP 2021.5 delivers a new simple yet powerful workflow that allows Final Cut Pro editors to quickly add Hollywood-style film, lighting, and title effects to promos, indies, and documentaries. Continuum FCP 2021.5 is now available with a new affordable subscription pricing model: annual ($195) or monthly ($25).
Every element of the product has been redesigned,” states Boris Yamnitsky, president and founder, Boris FX. “Each included effect is GPU-accelerated, comes packed with drag and drop presets, and can be previewed, applied, and customized directly within the new FX Editor interface.
“The new Continuum FCP filters and effects are snappy and intuitive with the trademark customizable parameters of all Boris FX products,” says Steve Strickland, co-founder of award-winning motion design studio SugarSkullCreative. “Continuum FCP 2021.5 is the fuel you need to boost your FCP workflow — from the ability to stack and create your own looks with the amazing FX Editor to the cinematographer toolkit with its arsenal of looks, gobos, and amazing flares.”
- 90 cinematic effects: GPU-accelerated, HDR-compliant, include OCIO color management tools
- Color grades: Developed by the world’s leading colorists and named after Academy Award-nominated films
- Film stocks: Based on physical scans from renowned film stock developers: Agfa, Fuji, Kodak, Ilford, Polaroid, and Rollei
- Realistic lens flares: Choose a preset or fully customize flares using the Flare Editor interface
- Optical filter emulators: Instantly apply the digital equivalent of a glass optical filter
- Gobo preset library: Add realistic lighting and shadow effects using 750+ gobos organized in seven categories — Abstract, Doors, Elements, Foliage, Snowflakes, Textures, and Windows
- Light rays and glows: Add volumetric and atmospheric lighting effects quickly
- Lighting & photographic gels: The digital equivalent of the Kodak® Wratten photographic lens gel system with 300 mood-setting presets
- FX Editor: A streamlined custom interface that allows users to quickly browse the full preset library, apply it, or change any element of a preset, and save it
- 1000+ presets: Professionally designed, customizable
- Texture generator: 100+ customizable textures
- Titling & lower thirds: 20+ drag and drop auto-animating title templates
Pricing & Availability
Continuum FCP 2021.5 is available as an annual or monthly subscription, permanent license, and upgrade options with plugin host application support for FCP and Motion. Continuum FCP 2021.5 runs seamlessly on Apple M1 computers with native M1 support coming soon.
- Single license: $295
- Upgrades start at $195
- Annual subscription: $195
- Monthly subscription: $25
Customers on current Continuum FCP subscriptions or upgrade and support plans receive a free update to Continuum FCP 2021.5.
In order to support FCP projects using legacy versions of Continuum FCP (2020 or older), the new Continuum FCP 2021.5 release can be run in tandem with legacy versions.
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is a leading developer of VFX, compositing, titling, video editing, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals. Boris FX products have grown to serve over a million artists worldwide. The company’s success lies in its ability to tightly integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with Adobe, Apple, Avid, Blackmagic Design, Autodesk, Grass Valley, Magix, and other leading developers of video editing software. In 2014, Boris FX acquired Imagineer Systems, the Academy Award-winning developer of Mocha planar tracking software. In 2016, Boris FX acquired GenArts, the developer of Emmy Award-winning Sapphire, the gold standard plugin package for high-end visual effects. In 2019, Boris FX acquired Academy Award-winning SilhouetteFX and Digital Film Tools for advanced feature film rotoscoping, painting, and effects.
Originally posted on:
What is 360 VR Video?
360 video is a video that is recorded in all directions at the same time with multiple cameras. The videos are stitched together either internally in the camera or externally using special software.
It then forms one spherical video that is controlled by the viewer, enabling them to look up, down, right or left at their discretion.
Is 360 Video Virtual Reality?
I want you to be the judge.
Recommended MicroSD Card for use with the Fusion 360 camera
How are you watching your 360 VR Video?
Are you watching on your PC?
Is it Facebook? YouTube? Veer.TV ?
Or better still, are you using your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with your Samsung Gear VR Headset?
Leave a comment below. Let us know what you like or don’t like. If you have seen a 360 VR video that you think is awesome, tell us, and we will feature it.
What type of VR Headset do you own? Or do you watch with your computer? Smartphone?
And if you are looking for 360 Video Production Services, contact Al Caudullo email@example.com
With 37 years of Media experience, we can Deliver More for You in 360 Video. Click here to see what our customers say about our work
Utilizing state of the art technology, Al Caudullo, and his team has been delivering award-winning compelling productions spanning the globe. Exotic destinations blended with unique cultural experiences give viewers an experience like no other.
From vibrant American cities like San Francisco and Las Vegas to the isolated mountains of Mongolia. From ancient civilizations of Cambodia and Myanmar to the lush resorts of Southeast Asia and beyond. All from the comfort of your living room.