As our cameras get smaller so too should our packs for carrying them. And Polaroid has been paying attention. I’m going to be talking about fantastic camera bags that are both economical in price and in size. The company known historically for fast-developing photographs has released a line of lightweight camera bags.
The latest Polaroid lightweight camera bag line up includes affordable compact bags for mirrorless cameras, roomy backpack styles for DSLR systems and fast-access sling bags.
Boasting a total of seven stylish bag designs to suit the different needs of professional and enthusiast photographers, each Polaroid camera bag features a red foam interior of shock protection padding that can be custom fit to cameras, lenses, flashes and other accessories
They give you all the room you need for your equipment without overburdening your back.
Are these are now my go-to camera bags.
First, the Polaroid JOZ 76 Photo Sling Pack
- Holds and protects a compact DSLR or a Mirrorless camera with a lens attached, an extra lens and accessories
- Side door for fast access to equipment when pack is swung around to the front
- Top compartment holds personal items and accessories. + Mesh side pocket for a water bottle or accessories
- Internal Zippered mesh pocket on top compartment door holds memory cards and batteries
- Adjustable, foam-padded dividers provide a custom fit to equipment and shock protection + Foam-padded sling strap
The Polaroid JOZ 76 Sling Pack is perfect for quick on-the-go jobs for either 2D or even 360. The size is perfect, and without anything, in them, these packs are so light that you wouldn’t know you or carrying anything. The sling pack is now my favorite bag for every occasion.
The second bag that I have fallen in love with is the Polaroid JOZ 83 Backpack. It is a little bigger, but the classic layout is perfect for just about and camera and accessory that I need to carry on the go. It doesn’t matter if it is my DSLR or my 360 camera gear, it takes it all.
Here are the specs.
- Holds a DSLR with a lens attached, 3-4 lenses, a flash, a tablet, and accessories.
- Foam-padded sleeve inside the front pocket holds a tablet. + Mesh side pockets hold a water bottle and other items
- Front pocket features paraphernalia pockets to organize accessories and personal items + Adjustable, foam-padded dividers
- Internal Zippered mesh pockets inside the main compartment organize filters and accessories
- Contoured, foam-padded backpack harness, padded back panel, and adjustable sternum strap.
The best thing about them is the price. You can get these at Amazon just by clicking these links.