Warner Brothers is releasing the timelessly beloved Bugs Bunny into his very own starring role in a 3D feature. Penned by David Berenbaum, auteur of few but successful screenplays within the fantasy genre, has staked his accomplishments in family friendly films. To date his credits include Elf, The Haunted Mansion, and The Spiderwick Chronicles.
Family 3D movies have proven to be the most successful in the current trend of 3D cinema, and Warner’s release of Bugs seems a likely continuation when it drops next year. Bugs will be joining Woody, Buzz, Shrek, and Gru as the latest animated star captivating audiences in 3D technology.
The film will be a combination of live action and CGI, placing the fast talking, inimitable rabbit in a charade of his usual trickeries, leaping out of the rabbit hole, half eaten carrot in hand, evading the rifle fire of his arch enemy, Elmer Fudd. The update is designed to revive the character for a 21st century audience, who, though making a couple of cinematic experiences since his post war heyday, has not been the central star in a film for many decades.
- Related Blogs on 3d film
- Observations on film art and FILM ART : Has 3-D already failed?
- Related Blogs on 3D films
- Observations on film art : Has 3-D already failed?
- 3D Animated Short Films – Part 1 | RecipeApart
- Related Blogs on 3d movie list
- Astroboy – Animated 3D Movie Trailers | RecipeApart
- Planet 51 – Animated 3D Movie Trailer and Wallpapers | RecipeApart