Red Giant has a new upgrade for users that expand and enhance how you work with color. The upgrades apply to Magic Bullet Looks (v3.1), Magic Bullet Colorista III (v1.1), as well as Magic Bullet Film, Cosmo and Mojo. The Magic Bullet Suite contain my personal favorite color correction and grading tools enabling me to get the most out of the scene with minimal effort but the maximum range. The upgrade is fast and easy if you already own the product using the Red Giant Link.
Below is the full press release from Red Giant:
Red Giant Expands the Color Correction Experience with Magic Bullet Suite 12.1 Update
Real time color correction with Premiere Pro Mercury Playback. New trackpad control capabilities. Support for DaVinci Resolve. New Looks Presets and LUTs.
Portland, Oregon – September 23, 2015 – Red Giant today announced the availability of Magic Bullet Suite 12.1, a free update to the Magic Bullet Suite 12 color correction, finishing and film looks solution. Packed with new features, presets and host support, the Magic Bullet Suite 12.1 update offers a more fluid color correction experience that includes new trackpad controls and real time color correction during video playback.
Magic Bullet Suite 12 includes Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Colorista III, Magic Bullet Film, Magic Bullet Mojo, Magic Bullet Cosmo, Denoiser II and LUT Buddy with new key v12.1 features and capabilities in the following:
Magic Bullet Looks (v3.1)
- A more intuitive and fluid way to control color correction tools, Trackpad Mode lets users interact with Looks using the computer’s trackpad, a control surface they already own.
- Updated LUT tool with new LUTs and Looks
- Support for DaVinci Resolve
Magic Bullet Colorista III (v1.1)
- Support for OpenCL and Cuda allows for real time color correction during video playback via Adobe Premiere Pro’s Mercury Playback Engine.
- Back by popular demand, Skin Overlay makes it easy to verify and correct skin tones.
- Keyer “Cut Out” mode uses the Colorista Keyer to create layer transparency for more powerful, layered color corrections.
Magic Bullet Film, Cosmo, Mojo
- Magic Bullet Film, Cosmo and Mojo now support Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve. This adds to their existing host application support for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Apple Final Cut Pro X, allowing users to work within their editing environment of choice.
Magic Bullet 12.1 Tutorials
- Getting Started with Magic Bullet Looks in DaVinci Resolve https://youtu.be/0gz6rgydXUw
- Mercury Playback with Colorista III https://youtu.be/8MpX-sgiiB8
- Trackpad Mode https://youtu.be/3scQGdFW9pI
- Colorista III Keyer Cutout Mode https://youtu.be/uIrq3UBe-MM
- Colorista Skin Overlay https://youtu.be/K76j8_uaRs4
- The New Magic Bullet Looks 3 LUT Tool https://youtu.be/LJYysYIlfKo
How to Update to Magic Bullet Suite 12.1
To update an existing Magic Bullet Suite, please visit http://www.redgiant.com/product-downloads/ or use Red Giant Link to update. For more information, or to purchase, please visithttps://www.redgiant.com/products/magic-bullet-suite/.