Forget the camera, JetJat is all about flying fun. Small is the key word here. In fact, so small it fits on one finger, about the size of a paperclip. When Mota contacted me about doing a review, I immediately jumped at the opportunity.
Sized at less than one square inch, this tiny quadcopter, priced at around $40 is a great way to get started with flying drones before graduating in both price and cost to the bigger babies.
But beware it may be small but you will need some time to get the hang of it. I am waiting to get hands on mine, it is still being shipped. But once I do I will give you a complete hands-on review. My kids are anxiously awaiting it as well. And I’ll give you their perspective as well.
Here are the specs.
- 2.4 GHz Signal
- 0.4 oz.
- 22 mm long, 22 mm wide, 20 mm high
- Rechargeable battery (Drone)
- 75-foot range
And the features.
- Small and quiet for covert ops
- Weighs under 1/2 ounce! Lightweight and portable design, bring with you while traveling
- Aerial maneuvers include flips, rotations, flying sideways and more!
- Multi-axis accelerometer and gyroscope
- Hours and hours of fun
The instructional video is below.